Skip to content
- Fellowship: Binational Visiting Fellow Tandem Program in the History of Migration at GHI Pacific Regional Office in Berkeley. Application deadline: January 15, 2020.
- Reading: Andrea Westermann, "Migrations and Radical Environmental Change," NTM Zeitschrift für Geschichte der Wissenschaften, Technik und Medizin / NTM Journal of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine 27, no. 3 (September 2019): 377–389, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00048-019-00214-x. Anne Schult shares her thoughts about this piece in the JHI Blog's “Autumn Reading from our Editors.”
- Reading: Sarah Thomsen Vierra, "Turkish Germans in the Federal Republic of Germany: Immigration, Space, and Belonging, 1961-1990," TRAFO: Blog for Transregional Research, March 15, 2019, in which she discusses her new book on the subject. You can also listen to her interview on New Books in Sociology.
- Reading: Martin Lutz, ed., "Migrants and Migration: Germans to North America in the 19th and 20th Centuries," special issue of Global Histories: A Student Journal 5 (February 2019)
- Conference panel: "The Go-Betweens: Youth, Migration, and Knowledge Transfer," AHA Session 163 / Central European History Society 8, New York City, January 5, 2020.